The Finance Department is responsible for the overall management of the Borough’s financial program.
- Acting as the custodian of all municipal funds
- Keeping an itemized account of money received and disbursed
- Paying funds on vouchers drawn against appropriations.
- supervises and directs the state of the Finance Department, including
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- assists the development of the Borough’s annual operating and capital budgets
- monitors and administers the financial aspects of grant programs
- assists external auditors by providing the needed data and responding to inquiries.
M-F 9:00 am
Acting Finance Director